Saturday, May 22, 2010
VRay For SketchUp v.1.48.66
VRay For SketchUp v.1.48.66 | 65.9 Mb
SketchUp is one of the most widely used and easy to learn 3D Modeling software on the market today. With V-Ray for SketchUp, users now have one of the most powerful rendering tools available to visualize their models with the utmost quality and realism. V-Ray works within the SketchUp environment allowing users to be able to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their current workflows. V-Ray for SketchUp works in Windows XP, Vista, and Mac OS.
* NEW! More shader types (great for metal textures!)
* NEW! More than 10 new procedural textures, including dirt (for more realistic renderings!)
* NEW! Lights now have the ability to add IES profiles (for light accuracy)
* NEW! Material can now be layered better
* NEW! Faster scene processing times
* NEW! Support for SketchUp transparency and alpha transparency
* True reflections and refractions
* Glossy reflections and refractions
* Global Illumination allows for photorealistic lighting
* Soft shadows support
* True HDRI support
* Fully multithreaded raytracing engine
* Native SketchUp materials supported and integrated into V-Ray materials
* Material editor with material preview
* Sun and sky system
* Physical camera
* Depth-of-field camera effects.
* Distributed rendering allowing a single image to be processed over up to ten machines
* Per material GI, background, reflection, and refraction
* V-Ray two-sided material for easy creation of thin translucency
* Animation support
Windows XP, Minimum Hardware
600 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM, 128 MB of available hard-disk space, 3D class Video Card with 128 MB of memory or higher. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 1.5 or higher and up to date.
Windows Vista and Windows 7, Minimum Hardware
1 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB of total hard-disk space, 3D class Video Card with 256 MB of memory or higher. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 1.5 or higher and up to date.
Mac OS X, Minimum Hardware
1 GHz PowerPC™ G4, 512 MB RAM, 160 MB of available hard-disk space, 3D class Video Card with 128 MB of memory or higher. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 1.5 or higher and up to date, 3 button, scroll-wheel mouse.